Are you eligible to apply for this program?
- Must be founder of an active social enterprise that has been in operation for at least one year. Only ONE representative per team. We will not accept entire teams or multiple members from a team.
- We are specifically looking for social entrepreneurs who have spent 2-3 years building a small to medium size social venture (for-profit or non-profit) and have a proven track record.
- Founder is committed to his/her venture and does not see it as a side business or a hobby.
- Age between 21-35 years
- Must be able to participate for a full THREE week program in U.S.
- Must be eligible for a J1 or B visa
- Proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application
How do I apply?
- Complete and submit the Online Form.
- Upload your current Curriculum Vitae and Resume through the Online Application. Download our Jolkona Catalyst CV Template
- Three (3) Professional References who we can contact to provide a recommendation. *References should be provided by a supervisor or colleague in a professional capacity (professor, former or current work supervisor) who can comment on your ability to participate in an intensive program such as ours. They should be able to attest to your leadership skills and the impact your venture has had on your community.
“Jolkona Catalyst was one of the biggest opportunities for me to have global entrepreneurship training. To step back from my venture, and to look at it from a different perspective helped me to refine the path to our vision… The program gave me the chance to understand the answers and approaches to many problems that we face in our country from experienced mentors in the social start up world who are working in different corners of the globe.” – Faraiba Farnan from Bangladesh, Co-Founder, Sneho