Do you crave excitement, adventure, and the open road? Do you want to see Jolkona’s global partners in socially innovative action? If so, the first Jolkona Expedition of 2014 is just right for you!
This March, Jolkona will send a group to East Africa, to explore and see what inspires our nonprofit partners to do their work. By going on a Jolkona expedition, you take part in creating a global community of innovators, supporting high-impact organizations, and building a better world. Whether you’re new to Jolkona or a regular donor, this experience will be inspirational for all.
The expedition will be from March 16 to 30, visiting four organizations in Kenya and Tanzania. Afterwards, you are welcome to continue exploring on your own. Check here for more information. If you sign up this month, you can take part in planning the trip and finalizing the itinerary. Be sure to do so soon, as spots are limited! If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com.
For now, here is our projected itinerary:
- March 16, 2014: Arrive in Nairobi, Kenya
- March 17-23: Visit Jolkona projects in Kenya, including business incubation for youth, clean water management systems for communities, and bio-intensive farming for schools and orphanages.
- March 24: Arrive in Tanzania
- March 25: Visit rainforest conservation project
- March 26: Serengeti safari
- March 29: Return to Nairobi
- March 30: Head back to Seattle, or continue traveling on your own
We are excited to explore the world of social innovation with you. Sign on while spots are still available, and check out the expedition page for more updates!