Support Jolkona Catalyst
Your gift will allow Jolkona to expand the Catalyst program to other parts of the world. This program has had a significant impact on the young leaders we have already invited. You can help us achieve our mission of accelerating positive social change by empowering even more young social entrepreneurs around the world. Let’s turn small acts into big impacts!
Jolkona Catalyst brings high potential social entrepreneurs from emerging countries to Seattle for an intensive 3-week mentor-driven accelerator. Our mentors include some of Seattle’s best startup talent who prepare these founders to scale and engage with investors at home & abroad.
Seattle is one of the most vibrant and welcoming startup hubs in the U.S. and has a rich history of innovation and invention. Jolkona seeks to position Seattle as a city that fosters the global entrepreneurial spirit.
We’re building a network of mentors, business leaders and thought leaders who are creating and energizing communities of change makers around the world!
In collaboration with the US Department of State, we have hosted cohorts of the most promising social entrepreneurs from Indonesia and Bangladesh.
What is included in the program?
- Access to successful serial entrepreneurs as 1:1 mentors
- Workshops on storytelling, mission finding, strategy and demand generation
- Tour of local nonprofits and businesses from various sectors
- Meeting and pitching to investors and funders in the US
- Attending social events to meet the influencers in the US
- Visiting the scenic city of Seattle and enjoying home-stays with local hosts
- Meeting and pitching to investors and funders after getting back to the home country organized by the US Department of State.
How do I apply?
Jolkona currently invites two cohorts per year. If you would like to apply for our upcoming program, please visit our Application Details page for more information and upcoming program dates.
What alumni are saying:
“[Jolkona] Catalyst truly lived up to its name. I feel catalyzed to take my business and social impact to the next level.” – Nadine Zamira, Founder of Leafplus, Indonesia