Here at Jolkona we pride ourselves on having a fun-loving, smart-as-a-whip team. That means recruiting the best and the brightest to join us in our mission! Check out our current openings at our Jolkona world headquarters office located in bustling downtown Seattle. Whether you love wrangling words or prefer to research impressive facts and data, we may be looking for someone just like you! Please click on the position title to learn more about the position and to apply. Or you can submit your resume directly to me, Dania, the director of human resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org â€” just make sure you mention what position you are interested in.
Not sure what team to join? Send in your resume and we will match your knowledge, skills and abilities with one of our growing teams!
- Start conversations that engage Jolkonaâ€™s corporate community and introduce new communities to our mission and vision.
- Research, identify and engage with individuals that want to work with Jolkona and our mission.
- Manage and build relationships with our community and those of our corporate partners.
- Prepare action plans for effective search of leads and prospects.
- Create and conduct proposals and presentations for corporate partners.
- Manage and delegate tasks to the corporate partnership team.
- Recruit corporate social responsibility executives to work as a seamless team.
- Provide timely feedback to senior leadership regarding performance.
- Research specific, impactful topics and manage complex data sets.
- Work with graphic designers to determine which data sets will make the best infographics.
- Seek out new and interesting sets of data.
- *To apply and for more information please email email@example.com.
- Create and maintain editorial calendar for the blog, establish goals for upcoming topics, reach out to the Jolkona team to write posts, edit posts, and deliver in a timely manner.
- Edit posts for style, grammar and spelling. Select photos to upload with post. Optimize post for selected keywords.
- Manage the daily and weekly posting of articles and load them into WordPress.
- Content creation: write blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials and material for social media channels.
- Work with the content team on writing donor and impact stories.
- Develop and revise content for submission to other sites and channels.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations are using them.
- Help plan bi-weekly leadership team meeting agendas and keep minutes.
- Help maintain Jolkona calendar.
- Filing and administrative tasks as needed.
- Help coordinate emails to nonprofit partners.
- Assist all teams in the office as needed.
- Generate a plan for community outreach and determine what information is needed to inform and acquire new donors.
- Identify, research and engage with advocates, blogger passion groups and media influencers.
- Increase the awareness of Jolkona and our nonprofit partners.
- Act as a liaison across the Internet by participating in and mediating online conversations, answering questions, offering solutions, creating content for feeds, and sparking discussion on various social networking sites.
- Social media experience â€” knows how to use social media for personal and professional use (yes, they are different!).
Please note that all positions volunteer and thus are unpaid.