Jolkona is made possible by a group of dedicated volunteers who feel passionate about the giving model weâ€™ve created. They are a young, diverse team made up of full-time professionals and university students looking to get more involved in their community and the world. They dedicate their time and their skills in making a difference in the paradigm of giving.
Iâ€™m excited to announce that we are looking to fill two openings on the leadership team:
Click the links above to download the job description for each.
Ready to join our team?
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter that answers the following to email@example.com by Wednesday, January 19th:
- Why are you interested in leading the campus outreach or events strategy for Jolkona?
- What skills or experience do you bring that will help you be successful in this position?
- What are you passionate about?
Please reference the title of the position you’re applying for in the subject of the email.
Dates and details about hiring process:
- Accepting applications through Wednesday, January 19th
- Begin interviewing candidates the week of January 24th
- Must be available to attend the full-day orientation on Saturday, January 29th
We look forward to meeting you!